My trip(s) to Brisbane

I am at Brisbane. Now. For the next 3 days.
It's been my 5th time here and all I know is South Bank and Queen Street Mall.

Unlike my trip to other part of Australia (Sydney & Melbourne), I never had the chance to spend a day for trip around the city. It always a tight deadline because I can't stand of leaving my baby too long.

The places where I've visit in Brisbane, let me list it down..

1. On my 1st trip, it was a one day trip. Arrived in the morning, visit the office at Gibson Island, and fly back to Sydney in the afternoon.

2. My 2nd trip. I stayed in South Bank, having dinner around that area and got the chance to hop on The Wheel of Brisbane. I went to Gold Coast and tried the public transportation (bus and train).

3. My 3rd trip was the 1st trip away from my baby. So I only spend 2 days and 2 nights. It was a very tired one. I had the experience to visit the Botanical Garden and tried the ferry.

4. My 4th trip was actually to Gold Coast. I went with my family (plus my parents). Had a great night at South Bank and 4 days at Gold Coast. This was a very nice trip

5. Now is my 5th! I contacted a friend and have high expectation that he can be my guide. At least for only few hours before I come back to Jakarta. Wish me luck!


Comments